HDI is high density interconnect, high density interconnect (HDI) manufacturing is a printed circuit board, printed circuit board is to insulating material supplemented conductor wiring formed structural components. Printed circuit board in the preparation of the final product, which will be installed integrated circuits, transistors, diodes, passive components such as resistors, capacitors, connectors, etc.), and various other electronic parts.
HDI board is currently widely used in mobile phones, digital (photo) camera, MP3, MP4, notebook computers, automotive electronics and other digital products, among which the most widely used mobile phone applications.
Advantages of HDI circuit
1. Reduce the cost of PCB: when the density of PCB increased by more than eight laminate, to HDI to manufacture, its cost will be more than the traditional complex compression process is low.
2. Increase the line density: the traditional circuit boards and parts of the interconnection
3 .It is conducive to the use of advanced construction technology.
4. Have better electrical performance and signal accuracy.
5.Reliability is better
6. Improve the thermal properties
7. Improve radio frequency interference / electromagnetic wave interference / electrostatic discharge (rfi/emi/esd)
8. Increase design efficiency
The Application of HDI Board